Northern Israel Private Tour
When visiting Israel, a northern Israel tour is a Must. Beautiful landscape, green and lush areas with dramatic views and fascinating ancient and modern history makes the Galilee and Golan, a perfect destination, but because of the distance we recommend to stay at least 1 to 2 nights in the north to get a better experience and to use the time properly and avoid hours of driving from Jerusalem/Tel Aviv area (it is also cost less)
Included: professional tour guide + new tourist car up to 4 people + Guide’s overnight stay
Not included: Entrance fees, Food, *Hotels
*Hotels prices will be quoted separately according to luxury preferences.
Day 1: Israel’s North shore
Pick up from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv
- Visit Caesarea and discover the magnificent Roman city.
- Visit the Baha’i Gardens in Haifa
- Tour Akko, the most kept crusader city in the world and discover its beauty and history
- Optional: visit Rosh Ha’nikra grottos
Suggested Overnight: Rosh Pina/ Tiberius/Kibbutz lodging
Day 2: Galilee and the Golan Heights :
- Banias/or Snir nature reserve
- Nimrod fortress
- Bental mountain bunker- overlooking the Golan Heights and the story of Yom Kippur war.
- Light and Sound Show “Oz 77″ the story of Valley of Tears battle
Suggested Overnight: Rosh Pina /Tiberius/Kibbutz lodging
Day 3: Galilee and the Golan Heights :
- Tour Safed The City of Kabbalah and the artist quarter
- Tour inside the Golan Heights Winery and enjoy the tasting the splendid wines
- Drive along the Sea of Galilee and the Jordan valley
- Enjoy a refreshing experience in the pools of Gan Ha Shlosha. One of 20 most beautiful parks in the world according to Times magazine
- Optional: tour Beith Shean Magnificent ruins.
Drop – off: Jerusalem or Tel Aviv